Thursday, May 17, 2007

I'm gonna havta pass...

I can't remember where I read this, but this is not an original thought: I don't want to re-enter Tony Soprano's world. I just can't stay with this season, so let me know how it turns out.

Don't get me wrong: this is one of the best shows on TV, from the writing to the music and imagery. And that "world" is one of the more vivid that's ever been put on the screen.


But I have to say, I feel nasty when I watch this show. I lose faith in everything, and start to buy in to the shows darkness: everyone's a phony, everyone's out to take what you have, and there's no redemption.


If Tony would finally start fighting terrorists or something, maybe I'd keep watch to see where that went, but probably not.


I love great storytelling, I love great characters, and this show is full of examples of the best of both. But I just can't do it anymore.

Ciao baby.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought I was the only one who felt this way!

darling said...

I dont think ive ever seen a complete show.

Maybe one day.

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your exportboy.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com